Win a day at the cricket with AB, Merv and the big Dipper!
Win an unforgettable day at the Boxing Day Test with sports’ legends Allan Border, Merv Hughes, and Robert ‘Dipper’ Di Pierdomenico to celebrate the launch of a brand-new season of the popular caravanning and lifestyle series, On Tour with Allan Border.
Proudly sponsored by GemLife, the On Tour with Allan Border ‘Win a day with AB, Merv and the big Dipper’ contest promises the lucky winner (plus an equally lucky friend or family member!) a truly unbeatable experience in a MCG corporate box at the Test match between Australia and South Africa on Wednesday, 28 December 2022.
Watch the cricket in style while rubbing shoulders with three of Australia’s most iconic sportsmen, enjoy the excitement of the crowd, cheer on the world’s top players battling it out before you, and make memories that are sure to last a lifetime.
The contest closes on Saturday, 3 December 2022 at 11:59pm (AEST). The prize includes flights and accommodation for two people.
*Please note that the winner (and guest) must be over 18 years of age.
This competition has now ended.
Congratulations to our winner C. Ridings from South Australia.
Participation in the On Tour with Allan Border “A Day at the cricket with AB, Merv & the big Dipper” competition (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- In the terms and conditions singular includes plural and vice versa.
- The promoter of this promotion is GemLife Administration Pty Ltd ABN: 90 615 334 042 (“The Promoter”) and MCW Productions ABN: 98 621 619 369
- Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 and over who fulfil all the entry requirements set out within these terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrant”). The guest of the winner must also be over 18 years of age.
- Employees, including all staff of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and third parties associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or adopted), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion is free to enter.
- Entries into the promotion open on 08 October 2022 and close on 3 December 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit https://www.gemlife.com.au/ontour, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including without limitation first name, last name, postcode, valid and current email address and contact phone number, agree to receive the latest GemLife information, marketing material and more, and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and eligibility of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- An Entry is deemed to be completed upon receipt of the Entry by the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Entry not received for any reason during the Promotional Period.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The winners of the Competition will be chosen at random
- The Competition is a game of chance.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and at their sole discretion, and correspondence will be entered into following the Promoters’ decision.
- The draw will take place at GemLife Head Office, 7/93 Burnside Road, Stapylton QLD 4207 draw on Monday, 5 December at 9am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email by MCW Productions and will be published on GemLife Administration Pty Ltd’s website (https://www.gemlife.com.au) and social media pages.
The prize will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn and the recipient will win a trip for two to Melbourne to watch the Boxing Day Test with Allan Border, Merv Hughes and Robert “Dipper” DiPierdomenico in a corporate box on Wednesday 28 December 2022. The prize includes flights (from any major city in Australia, if applicable), and 2 nights’ accommodation for two people.
- If the Prize or a part of the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute and/or vary the Prize (or a part thereof) with a prize of equal value or specification.
- The Prize or any portion of the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included and must be borne by each winner.
- If for any reason a winner does not redeem the Prize within 24 hours of being notified they have won, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants consent and agree for the Promoter or their representatives to take photographs and film of the winner at a reasonable time on reasonable notice.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of the Prize.
- A request by an Entrant to change or modify any information provided should be directed to the Promoter at [email protected]
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time by GemLife in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- For more information on the Prize or to discuss the terms of entry please email the Promoter at [email protected]