GemLife Grandparents Day Awards 2022
ENTRIES CLOSE ON SUNDAY, 23 OCTOBER.
It’s here again! For the fourth consecutive year, GemLife is inviting entries into our Grandparents Day Awards 2022.
The occasion not only celebrates National Grandparents Day on Sunday, 30 October but also provides a great opportunity to show the special bond between grandparents and grandkids. The winners will receive a tailored Ultimate Family Experience package for some quality family time together.
The awards feature three categories:
Category 1: Best Grandparents
Category 2: Best Grandfather
Category 3: Best Grandmother
How to enter
We are calling on all grandkids of GemLife residents to nominate their nana, pop or both. Grandkids can send us a photo with their grandma, grandpa or grandparents and tell us in 50 words or less what they love most about them.
Entries close on Sunday, 23 October and winners will be announced on the GemLife Facebook page on Grandparents Day.
"*" indicates required fields
- The entrant/s must complete the online entry form and submit a photo of the entrant/s with their nominated grandparent/s.
- Photos can be uploaded during the registration process or emailed to [email protected]. While photos do not need to be professionally taken, all photos must be high resolution and submitted in 2MB, jpeg format
- One submission per entrant/s. Entries in multiple categories are not permitted.
- Entries close midnight, Sunday, 23 October 2022.
- Open to grandchildren of GemLife residents only.
- One winner per category:
- Best Grandparents
- Best Grandfather
- Best Grandmother
- Winners will be announced via email and the GemLife Facebook page.
- Category winners will receive a customised Ultimate Family Experience for up to 2 adults and 4 children. Specific prize details will be dependant on the winner’s location i.e. Bribie Island, Highfields, Maroochydore, Pacific Paradise or Woodend.